Non-HGV van pack rig leader
Perm Placements Ltd are working on behalf of our client, who are a long established and respected brand name throughout the water and wastewater industries, with vast experience in surveying, managing and maintaining the industry's assets. As a successful, growing company they are now looking for talented employees who want to work in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding to come and work in.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, innovative, and dynamic multi-disciplined Non-HGV van pack rig leader, the role will include, but is not limited to:
* Experience working within the drainage industry, or utilities, construction, highways or rail sector.
* Experience in water jetting, gulley cleaning and drain cleansing.
* Experience in CCTV surveying techniques is particularly beneficial.
* Driving Licence.
* Ability to safely drive a van pack vehicle (Transit style vehicle)
You are a highly motivated Non-HGV Rig Leader able to complete tasks to the highest quality and customer satisfaction, able to work alone or as part of a team. You must have the following experience:
We are looking for someone who is self-sufficient, has the drive and enthusiasm to learn new skills within the Water and Wastewater industry and provide excellent customer service to our customers. Our ideal Candidate has:
* Experience of driving a van pack vehicle (Transit style vehicle).
* Experience of working within the water and wastewater and drainage industry.
* Experience of Jetting, Gulley Cleaning and Drain Cleaning.
* Experience of CCTV surveying techniques.
* Good communication skills with a high level of customer service.
* Flexible to travel and work weekends
* Water Industry Training Accreditation would be advantageous.
* A multi skilled background with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
PPE and uniform all supplied.
Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers.
Salary is dependent on experience up to £31,0000 plus over time.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and abilities to perform the duties of the job