This is an opportunity for a Nurse Unit Manager (RGN or RMN) with an NMC Pin to join a private purpose-built nursing home for elderly and dementia care. Offering flexible contracts to suit you, paid breaks, NMC Fees paid, free onsite parking, and excellent training and progression opportunities. This award-winning company is rated in the top 15 providers for care homes in the UK, as well as winning investor in people awards and The Great British Regional Care award.
As a Nurse Unit Manager (RGN or RMN) you will be managing a unit, leading the clinical team, managing care plans, continually looking for ways to improve residents quality of life, and rotas, all within a beautiful, purpose-built home in Bolton for residential care, general nursing, dementia, respite, or short stay, palliative care, and Parkinson's care.
Inductions and Training
• You will receive excellent training through a bespoke online learning management system
• Face to face training workshops with a specialist learning and development team,
• Shadow shifts with experienced members of the team
• Your ongoing learning and development will include funded accredited training opportunities such as a Dementia or Management Qualification
• Career advancement opportunities within a large group such as fast track pathways to clinical lead /clinical services manager positions
Package and Benefits
• The salary for a Nurse Unit Manager (RMN or RGN) is £40056 - £45858
• Paid Breaks
• Shifts scheduled four weeks in advance
• Free Parking
• Assistance with revalidation
• Skilled training to help career development
• NMC Pin renewal
• Extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, ideas, an employee of the month, and more...
To apply for the position
• You must be a fully qualified RGN or RMN
• Previous Nurse Unit Manager experience is not essential
• You must hold a current NMC PIN
• Previous care home is not essential, just a passion for providing high-quality care.
If you would like to apply for this position or get more details on Nurse Unit Manager opportunities in the Bolton area click to apply now or call George at The Healthcare Hub on (phone number removed)