Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Manager or Deputy Manager with experience in mental health or a qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)? Our client is looking for a Peripatetic Manager with mental health experience for their Homes in the South of England.
This Care Home Group puts support, respect and dignity at the forefront of everything they do. Their aim is to empower their residents to live a life that they chose based on their own experiences and aspirations. Their services meet the needs of people living with; Challenging behaviour, Physical and Learning disabilities and Acquired brain injury. They also provide elderly, dementia, palliative and respite care as well as Mental Health support
The Peripatetic Manager will be responsible for delivering high standards of care in accordance with their policies and procedures and all external regulatory requirements. You will oversee teams, developing best practice, leading by example and supporting further development of Person-Centred care.
The Peripatetic Manager will ensure efficient and effective day to day running of the services, developing exceptional personalised service for every service user and their loved ones, manage all relevant staff and developing positive working relations with external stakeholders.
Peripatetic Manager Required Qualifications and Skills: -
* Prior experience in mental health and ideally should also be an RMN
* Prior experience in managing teams
* Ability to work with the team to drive forward and market the development of the complex care business, sharing their vision of progressing residents with high acuity complex care needs, along a progressive pathway onto a recovery-led journey
* Will be required to undertake clinical assessments of potential residents, often who will be challenging and complex cases
* Ideally have some knowledge in Dementia
* Will be required to travel between services (based in Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex)