Connex Education is currently recruiting a Primary Teacher (Year 6 / KS2 / Key Stage 2) who will deliver intervention tuition sessions at a school in Northfield, Birmingham. (B31)
The chosen Teacher will deliver the core curriculum however there will be a main focus on Literacy and Writing development. It will be advantageous if you also have experience in raising attainment and supporting pupils to bridge gaps in their learning.
This role is on a full time, on a long-term basis, with the opportunity for this to be extended for the right Teacher. (Monday to Friday, 9am - 3pm)
This particular school prioritises a happy and safe learning environment, that promotes children to gain confidence and respect for themselves and others, so it is important to them that you share these values.
It is essential that you:
- Have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Have experience working as a Primary Teacher in the UK
- Have excellent knowledge of KS2 curriculum
- Are passionate about teaching and supporting children to achieve
- Have a DBS that is on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return, Connex can offer you:
- Full access to a range of free CPD training
- Fantastic payrates, paid weekly via PAYE
- Excellent links to local schools
- A dedicated education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more about other roles we are currently recruiting for in Birmingham, please contact Faye on (phone number removed) or (url removed)