I am currently recruiting a new Cash Accountant role for an event company on temporary to permanent basis.Client Details
My client is one of the largest international event company, they specialise in organising of exhibitions and conferences all other the world.
They are looking g to hire a Cash Accountant into this newly created role on a temporary to permanent basis.
My client is based in London, close to Paddington station but they offer a hybrid working environment with 2/3 days in the office.
Sector: MediaDescriptionCash Accountant, London
- Daily update of cashbooks across multiple entities / currencies
- Allocation of cash items to relevant department
- Allocation of receipts to customer invoices and credit notes - electronic bank receipts, card payments and cheques.
- Liaise with Credit Control team and contact customers on remittance enquiries and unallocated cash
- Identify and raise queries on over and under payments received.
- Bank charge write off's
- Reconciliation of cash posted v's cash received daily.
- Clear unallocated cash to customer accounts and isolate unidentified cash.
- Assist in the reconciliations of customer accounts.
- Assist with customer refunds / transfers
- Update customer accounts for refunded payments
- Credit note matching and general ledger maintenance
- Responsible for Customer Accounts shared inbox
- Performing other sundry tasks as requested by line manager.
- Have some previous experience of working in a Finance team (preferably accounts receivable)
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel).
- Have strong attention to detail, high accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Have the ability to reconcile accounts and be able to work within a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
The successful candidate will be paid £12/ 13/h depending on experience.