Our client is a multi-award winning and world leader in B2B marketing communications.
They take pride in their diverse multi-talented workforce and a client roster of some of the largest and exciting brands.
This is a permanent position paying £23-28k per annum (depending on experience)
Currently this is a work from home position, that will look to be more office based (Shoreditch), once Covid restrictions ease.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning, talented, creative and friendly team, and the perfect next step in the marketing and advertising world.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- To communicate effectively with our key clients at all levels, giving them confidence in your abilities and an understanding of the work required
- Ensuring all administration relating to a campaign is kept in order; i.e. filing, room bookings, and other associated tasks
- Trafficking all projects through the production process from briefing creative work through to completion
- Compiling status reports and contact reports
- Ensuring Client brand guidelines are met
- Communicating effectively with key clients at all levels, giving them confidence in your abilities and an understanding of the work required
- Preparing project and creative briefs with guidance from senior members of the team
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- 1+ year's experience working in a marketing agency
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail and numerical skills
- Experience of working alongside an in-house studio and being conversant with studio processes
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about marketing
- Good understanding of the marketing disciplines
- Good knowledge of basic Microsoft programmes; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Office hours are 9-5 Mon-Friday
- We're currently all working remotely - however in a post pandemic world we are happy to consider candidates who wish to work a mix of working in the office and remote working
*No cover letters, please just submit your CV to be considered*