Group Financial Accountant - Mayfair, London (Hybrid working) - £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
FryerMiles are delighted to be working with a prestigious Wealth Management company in Central London to assist in the hiring of a Group Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the consolidated and subsidiary numbers are robust and align with internal accounting policy and UK GAAP, reporting into the Group Financial Controller.
- Ensure the subsidiaries report figures per Group accounting policy
- Identify and highlight certain expenses identified per the company loan agreement
- Ensure statutory compliance for all subsidiaries
- Preparation and analysis of the Group Consolidation (UK GAAP) including responsibility for intercompany loans and elimination entries
- Ensure the financial statements are in full compliance with FRS 102
- Year-end planning, preparation of audit requests & Balance sheet review.
- Preparation of the consolidated statutory accounts and subsidiary accounts.
- Providing ongoing support and financial training to operational staff to improve their financial knowledge needed to make operational and business decisions.
The successful candidate should be ACCA or ACA qualified with at least 3 years industry experience out of practise. Hold high attention to detail, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills. Experience with SunSystems and multiple entities working in the financial services sector would be an advantage.Group Financial Accountant - Mayfair, London (Hybrid working) - £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits