Plant Assistant - Power Generation Facility
£35,000- £40,000 + Benefits
* Support Operations Technicians onsite at a power generation facility.
* Overseeing contractors, clients and visitors on the plant.
* Complete required training in order to develop competence in relation to responsibilities.
* Adhering to SHEQ constraints and safety parameters at all times.
* General site housekeeping.
* NVQ Level 2 in process or maintenance.
* GCSE Maths & English Grades A-C.
* Ideally time served as an apprentice in heavy industry or power generation.
* Experienced in completing assigned tasks during plant start-ups/shutdowns.
* Ideally a background from the power station sector or heavy engineering such as oil & gas, energy from waste, marine, offshore etc.
To apply for this role please send your CV or call (phone number removed) for more information.
We can offer paid referral fees for successful placements