We are currently recruiting several Administrators to work for Bolton Council's Children's Services.
Hours: Full Time, 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Contract: Initial 3 months In the role you would be:
- Phoning providers about vacancies and asking if they can assess and accept a placement of child or young person. This is undertaken in liaison with social workers and other colleagues in the team.
- Processing invoices and liaising with providers and finance including Accounts Payable.
- Performing other administration tasks as required.
- Able to maintain good working relationship with colleagues, providers, partner agencies and other professionals.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Be able to work flexibly from home or office (depending on Covid rules and placement demands).
- Experience in an administrative role.
Experience of processing finance/invoices is strongly desirable.
If you are interested please apply via the link below and we will be in touch to discuss next steps.