Account Manager - Central London - £33K DOE plus benefits
This global agency is one of the fastest-growing agencies in the biggest advertising group in the world. This is a fast-paced, international agency.
This agency is looking for an innovative account manager to further inspire our clients and agency partners to deliver the marketing campaign of tomorrow and beyond.
Are you an account manager or account executive with Agency or integrated marketing experience who wants to take the next step in their career?
Your responsibilities will include:
• Day to day contact for agency/ client stakeholders and internal departments
• Coordination between Project/ Transcreation Management, agencies and clients.
• Respond to information requests from the Senior Account Manager or AccountDirectors
• Work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Traffic & Transcreation
• Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the brand
• Distribute contact reports and agendas
• Assist with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance function
• Support the AD in supplying client management information and reporting
• Experience of working in a Localisation, Talent Management, or Production Management role.
• High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets
• Strong numeracy skills
• Prioritization, time management, and attention to detail
• Resilience and ability to work under pressure
• Fluent oral and written English essential, other languages desirable
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, customer-focused, proactive, and possess excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges
• Experience managing and servicing international accounts in 5+ markets with multiple stakeholders desirable
If you're the Account Manager we're looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible quoting ILS012