A fantastic client of mine are seeking an immediately available Finance administrator to join their well established team on a temporary to permanent basis. This role is part time (25 hours per week) and based in the Uxbridge area.
• Provide financial and administrative support to the School Business Manager
• Provide high quality communications to Parents, Staff and Governors (regular and ad hoc)
• Ensure the school is marketed in a positive and welcoming light and stakeholders are kept informed of relevant forthcoming events & recruit new pupils and families
• To promote the school positively through all media including the School website, newsletters, press and interaction with parents, children and visitors.
• Improve the social media presence of the school
Maintain financial records using FMS accounting system and Excel.
• Input of standing information to Finance system (suppliers / debtors) in accordance with procedures.
• Process orders from requisitions in accordance with agreed authorisation.
• Ensure Best Value and financial policies and procedures are adhered to in all aspects of the role.
• Process invoices, check Purchase Orders and goods received notes ensuring appropriate authorisation and payment in accordance with the agreed procedures and timescales.
• Manage BACS/cheque runs in accordance with the Bank mandate.
• Investigate and resolve supplier invoices under query arranging returns and ensuring that refunds or credit notes are received.
• Ensure accurate records are maintained for all Service Level Agreements
• Raise Sales Invoices in FMS from appropriate documentation. Ensure payment is received and follow up any outstanding payments.
• Ensure the proper collection, reconciliation and banking of any monies received by the school either from the LEA or other sources.
• Petty Cash - processing payments / reimbursements and monthly reconciliation.
• Process receipts for Breakfast club.
• Ad Hoc duties to assist the Business Manager.