This interim Digital Project Manager will be responsible for the day to day management and delivery of the DAM track of work. This be a London based role on an ongoing assignment. Client Details
My client are a Government Arm's length body based in London but with offices around the world. Description
The successful candidate will be/ have:
- Leads the DAM project track day to day to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints.
- Monitors and controls project progress and performance, and reports on this regularly as per agreed reporting requirements.
- Manages risks and issues and escalates to the programme manager / other governance forums where appropriate.
- Supports the implementation and release of any project related products and services, including testing and handover to production activities.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Experience leading digital projects implementing new systems, including end to end testing and handover to production.
- Experience in delivering items such as redesign or launch of enterprise size websites and associated new content.
- Extensive supplier management experience
- Experience of Agile delivery through multi-disciplined scrum teams
- An ongoing day rate assignment
- Immediate Start
- £350-£450 Umbrella rate
- Inside IR35