Are you a qualified or part qualified ACCA / CIMA candidate? Do you want to join a business who cares about your career, wellbeing and development? Do you want a fresh outlook and challenge within a business which offers clear progression?
Does this sound like a role for you? YES!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Fund Accountant
for a well-established forward-thinking client in the Swindon area, this is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for clear progression within the business.
We currently have two of these positions available - one Permanent and one 12 month FTC - with hybrid office working and a great flexible benefits scheme!How you will spend your time:
- Preparing/reviewing of monthly management accounts and management information such as liquidity forecasts.
- Preparation of monthly financial account such as quarterly VAT returns, Tax reporting, annual financial statements etc.
- Making sure audits are planned and executed accordingly to timescale as well as preparing statuary annual financial statements.
- Analysis and reconciliation of balance sheets and general ledger reconciliations.
- Coordination and control of quarterly client communications ensuring completion within deadline.
- Calculating capital gains tax information for clients and tracking the capital allowances to report to the relevant tax specialists.
The ideal candidate will be part of fully qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA and have a previous background within management accounting and financial accounting. You will be a clear and confident communicator at all levels and be driven by success, exceeding deadlines and enjoy a fast-paced working environment.
This is an integral role for our client, and they are looking to interview people as soon as possible.
This business offers an extensive benefits scheme including great contributory pension, private healthcare, corporate discounts, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, study package's and life insurance.
If you want to join a business which really looks after their employees in health and work, then please apply or call and speak to Mankash for more information.