We are looking to recruit a Conveyancing Assistant/Paralegal for an exciting permanent opportunity with a well-regarded firm based in West Wickham, Kent.
Recent and relevant experience in a similar role is essential and you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting the team with a high-volume conveyancing caseload
- File administration including setting up and closing files
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and estate agents on a daily basis to provide updates
- Post Exchange matters including Memorandums of Exchange, Stamp Duty Returns, Land Registry applications and all aspects of post completion work
- Obtaining redemption statements, preparing completion statements and bills
- Maintaining excellent client relationships and ensure they receive a high standard of service
You must possess the following Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Legal Executive who has ideally gained experience in Property Law
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Good IT skills, including experience with case management systems
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent client care and communication skills
There is a real opportunity for progression within the firm and they have recently launched a conveyancing apprenticeship scheme, which is open for new candidates each year.
They offer a friendly, yet fast paced working environment with flexibility and support in order to encourage a work/life balance that suits our teams.