Service Delivery Manager - AWS - FINOPS - FULLY REMOTE - 2 Year Project
A Service Delivery Manager is urgently required for a long term piece of work for a large pharma organisation. The ideal service delivery manager will be required for the following;
- Manage delivery and support of outsourced IT Services of the major IT Technology Operations vendors.
- Establish and maintain professional management practices with the outsourcing partners and IT.
- Work closely with the service providers and product owners, ensure the delivery and quality of contracted services.
- Responsible for maintaining metrics, developing and providing KPI tracking, and providing future trend analysis.
- Manages the SW life cycle. Contribute to the definition of global rules and standards for the service.
- Work closely with Infrastructure and Business Applications teams to design and deliver IT solutions which meet business needs.
- Run financial operations through existing controlling tools, create the monthly financial reports and support the budget (approval) processes for operational changes and new projects.
- Support in understanding our AWS spend and get in cost control based on our budget
- Provide summaries and detailed usage statistics and visualizations for AWS resources and deviations
- Offer actionable insights to right-size and scale services efficiently
- Identify and facilitate opportunities to optimize costs and realize the savings
- Provide early intervention, management, and advice in case of cost anomalies
- Work on budget, forecast, and expenses reports
- Oversee AWS Billing Dashboards and manage Savings Plans and Reserved Instances
- Provide expert advice and consulting on AWS financial management activities
- Configure and manage cloud cost optimization tools
- Create and maintain documentation on AWS FinOps and cost optimization processes
- Experience in Service Delivery Management
- Experience in cloud cost management, on AWS, and FinOps discipline
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data and provide insights
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and experience presenting formally or informally