Leonid has been retained to find an R&D tax Manager/Director for a fast growing innovation incentives company based in the UK ! With a 100% success rate in the preparation, handling, and submission of R&D tax credit claims, they have developed and refined the most effective systems to maximise the funding for their clients.They are now looking for an ambitious R&D tax Manager with an accounting or tax qualification and strong technical expertise to lead their dynamic and growing team of consultants ! With a focus on performance, care and collaboration, the role will involve managing a team of technical consultants and leading the financial side of claims.
- Working with SMEs within various sectors including software, construction, architecture, environment, chemical, biotechnology, health...
- Liaise on a daily basis with high profile stakeholders; Managing Directors, Heads of Engineering, Heads of R&D, Finance Directors etc
- Understanding the intricate R&D operations of your client from a technical and financial perspective, in order to write comprehensive reports for submission to HMRC to procure R&D Tax credits
- Mentoring and coaching junior consultants, as well as reviewing their financial and technical reports
Candidate requirements :
- Accounting or tax qualification (CTA/ATT/ACCA/ACA)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in R&D Tax credits
- Project management capability; ability to coordinate numerous campaigns at once
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to contribute ideas for the growth of the company
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently and remotely
- Bonus : experience working with other innovation incentives (Grants/Patent Box)
Please get in touch with Emily Roullier-Anderson for a confidential discussion.