Account Executive - Salary is open to negotiation and is strictly dependent on experience
We are looking for an experienced and confident Account Executive to take on responsibility for an existing book of Corporate clients.Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing key client relationships and accounts, ensuring strong client retention
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships with both team Brokers and the insurance market
• Looking for growth opportunities from the client base and your external network
• Maintaining detailed knowledge of new and existing products and sector conditions
The ideal candidate will have experience in the insurance sector doing a similar role.
- You have excellent administration skills and are familiar with the corporate insurance broker renewal process, operating procedures and provision of supporting documentation
- You build mutual, long-term relationships with your clients and colleagues with a proven track record servicing corporate accounts
- You are ACII qualified and technically strong with respect to all Commercial insurance classes
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You consistently demonstrate strong performance
You'll be joining a successful team, with excellent technology to support strong client relationships and a work-life balance that incorporates agile working. We are committed to working for the benefit of our clients, our colleagues and the company. We expect you to be an excellent ambassador for The Bartlett Group displaying our core values of impact, passion, innovation, curiosity, courage, kindness, and integrity.An excellent working environment:
You'll share spacious, well-equipped modern offices in our historic building which we've designed to free our colleagues from emails and phone calls outside work hours. So to complement our collaboration-friendly open plan areas we have quiet lounges for focussed work, a library for reading and research, booths for private phone conversations, and a canteen for socialising and informal meetings.A great salary and generous benefits:
• Competitive Basic Salary, depending on the experience you already have.
• Generous holiday allowance with the ability to purchase more, plus bank holidays.
• Company pension scheme offering 7% when you contribute 5%.
• Two times salary Death in Service benefit, rising to four times salary for members of the company pension scheme.
• Private Health Insurance.
• Income Protection Scheme covering 2/3rds of salary to a maximum of 75% less ESA Basic Allowance.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Salary Sacrifice electric car scheme.
• Staff discounts on insurance products and financial planning services.
• Company gym on site.
• Childcare vouchers.
• Free car parking on site with electric charging points.
• Give as You Earn charity donations scheme.
Please note we will only be able to reply to applications that have been successful in being shortlisted.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, we are sorry, but you have not been successful this time.