Working within a busy marketing team you will play a key role in defining the marketing strategy and executing marketing campaigns for TalkTalk Wholesale Services.
You will own the campaign plan for Wholesale, marketing our products and services to our Partner base, responsible for managing an engaging campaign calendar of white-label marketing content to support our Partners maximise their growth potential.
Working with a cross functional marketing team and where necessary the appointed agency, keeping to budget and working across various marketing tactics, including email and marketing automation, digital, social media and webinars.
You will be a self-starter have the creative intelligence, ambition and drive to deliver great results. Excellent people and communication skills with a 'can-do' attitude is essential. This is a role that will continue to challenge you while you work within an organisation that will support your continued growth and development.Team
TalkTalk Wholesale Services is the growth engine of TalkTalk Group, the Wholesale team work with a highly engaged base of over 800 Partners who support B2B and B2C customers. It is our mission to deliver great value connectivity to support every business ambition. Fibre-first and future ready, we simplify the complex fibre landscape through our reliable, wide reaching network. We're committed being easy to do business with, building long lasting partnerships with industry leading service delivery. We are proud of our deep heritage of innovation, powered by our Wholesale Service Platform. Underpinned by our people & expertise, we share our partners ambitions - to grow together.Role expectations:This is what the day to day responsibilities will look like:
What do I need in order to be successful in the role?
- Identify audience segments for our Wholesale Partners & deliver targeted, relevant marketing campaigns across multiple channels to support the marketing plan.
- Own the campaign plan for Wholesale, formulating and executing innovative ways to deliver the campaign strategy to market our products and services to our Partners.
- Define and manage an engaging campaign calendar of white-label marketing content to support our Wholesale Partners marketing, maximising their growth potential.
- Work with the cross functional marketing team and where necessary the appointed agency to deliver marketing campaigns, keeping to budget.
- Manage and optimise campaigns across digital marketing channels e.g. marketing automation, Partner campaign platform, webinar platforms, social channels
- Working with the Marketing Managers define and deliver in-life Partner engagement campaigns to maximise value of our Partner base.
- Working with the Content Marketing manager support the development of engaging content (e.g. videos, presentations, eBooks, articles, infographics)
- Foster strong working relationships with the sales teams.
- Effective collaboration with other teams across the business, CRM, Insight, Product, Pricing, Service Management, Digital, Customer Experience.
- Support and lead by example through mentoring and coaching of the Marketing Executives and other junior members of the team.
- You will have previous marketing experience, preferably gained within a B2B, Partner channel environment.
- Experience with digital marketing including email delivery platforms and marketing automation.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing external suppliers and a budget.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workload effectively.
- A self-starter, you will be able to demonstrate creativity and innovation.
- A true team player with excellent communication skills & effective stakeholder management.
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We're also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.