Indegene is a global consultancy at the forefront of driving innovation in the Pharmaceutical industry, through combining medical and commercial expertise with innovative digital and AI technologies. We enable global healthcare organizations address complex challenges and drive better health and business outcomes by seamlessly integrating analytics, technology, operations and medical expertise. Find out more at indegene.com.
Indegene is on a mission to empower every healthcare enterprise in its transformation journey. We are uniquely positioned to solve the challenges of the healthcare industry through our combination of deep medical knowledge and verticalized technology and help make healthcare affordable and accessible to every person on the planet.Summary Overview
Indegene is looking for a front-line client leader in driving business growth as well as managing customer engagement efforts for a key account in the EU and the US. You will lead the overall engagement and be the face of Indegene for the client. You will be the primary point of content for the business leaders from the client side (primarily one level below CEO in the Global teams as well as country-level leaders). You will interface across key functions in commercial, medical and clinical teams. You will assist in the development of sales strategy by providing insight into opportunities across geographies, business units and offerings. You will help manage sales cycles for our full suite of offerings and curate Indegene's services and solutions to executives across the clients' value chain.
As the Global Engagement Director, you will be responsible for growing the current business and ensuring client satisfaction. You will be the bridge between the client and Indegene project teams and ensure that communication is clear and constant. You will assist project managers in monitoring project deliverables and on-schedule billing while managing client expectations on project scope, quality, and timelines.Key ResponsibilitiesRevenue Goals
- Achieve revenue targets by expanding client footprint and add-on business
- Identify opportunities in client organization that could benefit from our solutions
- Monitor scope of project and generate additional revenue for revised scope
- Exceed client expectation in quality, timelines, and cost.
- Proactively recommend business solutions that can benefit clients, and facilitate information flow between the company and the client
- Monitor Account-level KPIs and metrics
- Lead quarterly governance meetings
The Global Engagement Director is a key role as the face of Indegene for clients and potential clients, driving business growth and revenue targets. For this role, we are looking for someone with:
- Extensive experience of demonstrated Account Management capability at established Agency/ BPO / Consulting firms
- Strong ability to build and manage customer relationships, as well as navigate complex buying and decision-making environments
- Proven ability to sell both individually and in collaboration with a larger sales organization
- Strong core "consultative selling" skills including problem solving, data analysis, process design, and relationship management
- Proven record of growing businesses with clients
- Ability to negotiate with clients and build successful partnerships
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and multiple requirements
- Excellent communication-verbal and written-skills
- Additional Language/s are an advantage
The job requires traveling across the EU and sometimes to the US (25%).
Indegene are innovators at heart and real innovation for us means constantly obsessing over what will drive success for our customers in the future. No wonder 18 of the top 20 global biopharma organizations lean on us for an agile and enduring partnership. With more than 3000 brilliant employees spread across the US, Europe, China, and India, we have delivered over 100 strategic engagements and fully commercialized over a $2 billion portfolio.
We have brought together a group of incredibly passionate and brilliant people and entrusted them to solve some of healthcare's most challenging problems, which has led to our culture being centered on passion, innovation, and collaboration. We're passionate about healthcare; we believe that technology and innovation will carve an indomitable path in transforming healthcare for the better, and to achieve this, we collaborate with the best minds in the medical and technological domains
Find out more at www.indegene.com