Russian hacker, Vladimir Leonidovitch Levin, attempted the biggest bank heist the world had ever seen via dial-up internet in 1994, Zia Hayat, Callsign CEO and founder, was hooked - armchair fraud became a real possibility. From this moment, Zia knew he wanted to play a part in stopping the bad guys and securing the internet for all. Founded In 2012, Callsign's mission has been to make Digital Identity simple and secure for everyone and everything. In that time, we've grown to over 200 employees, opened offices in Singapore and Abu Dhabi, been recognised as a WEF Global Innovator and our technology is being used by many of the world's leading financial institutions to keep millions of consumers safe.
But we aren't stopping here. The identity revolution has only just begun, and we are looking to hire the brightest and inquisitive minds to help us make every web, mobile and physical Interaction seamless and secure. If this sounds like you, lets chat.Requirements
The right candidate will have the following skills and background:
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to manage end-to-end projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Excellent problem solver with the ability to think on your feet and come up with innovative ideas and solutions
- Experience working in a high growth, fast paced tech environment
- Ideally experienced in technical products support and managing product teams
- Working knowledge of Product Lifecyle Management
- Working with engineering is a distinct advantage
- Digital Product Owner is a distinct advantage
- Has experience on metrics and dashboards to enable support functions in managing the Product.
- Support the planning of Product release plans and the practical implications of live Product support
- Knowledge of the technical field and product domain is important or evidence of being a quick learner.
- Comfortable with reading and understanding new technologies and specifications but ensuring that (if) leveraged they are delivered with business objectives and clear and understandable business reasoning.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills is important
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate integrity, positive attitude, proven work ethic, camaraderie to the team and a real passion for excellence.
- Creative and clear vision
- We are looking for those with 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager plus a University Degree (2:1) or 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager and leading teams
Please note: successful candidates are subject to a background check for this role.Benefits
- Health Insurance - single
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 3 months full pay maternity & 2 weeks full pay paternity (if the statutory minimum is met)
- 25 days of annual leave + Callsign Bank Holiday (not included in holiday allowance)
- Free financial advise
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wills and Estates - our benefits provider has partnered with a third party who offers a discount
- Home Utilities - our benefits provider has partnered with a third party who offers a discount
- Cycle Insurance
- Health cash plans
- Cyclist protection
- Discounted gym membership