Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based, next-generation Contract Management Solution. We help our customers to reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value.
Due to our strong global growth, we are looking for a hands-on and experienced eLearning & Training Manager to own and develop the Gatekeeper Academy, an educational platform within Gatekeeper. The Academy is designed to maximise product expertise, while ensuring the successful onboarding of new staff and customers.
As our eLearning & Training Manager , you will be tech savvy and passionate about continuous learning and development. You will have the ability to effectively engage learners and to create impactful, customer-centric educational content.
Note: This is a fully remote position open to candidates based in the UK/Europe
In this role you will:
- Create training modules and learning resources to drive knowledge of Gatekeeper software features for our internal teams and customers
- Select the most effective delivery methods for each area of learning, combining resources such as video, demos and practical exercises, including the selection of a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Have overall responsibility for the LMS, including system, people, security, course and content management
- Deliver live and recorded Webinar training
- Oversee the successful completion of Gatekeeper Academy modules and accreditation of all new team members
- Monitor the progress of new Gatekeepers, delivering feedback and using expert coaching skills to ensure that learning outcomes are achieved
- Collaborate with the Product team to develop and update all training materials to ensure the content remains up to date with our ever changing product.
- Continuously evaluate the success of Gatekeeper Academy, adapting and making improvements where needed
- Tech/Software background, SaaS experience highly desirable
- A self-starter, with experience creating learning programmes and driving product knowledge
- Highly analytical, with a focus on continuous improvement and best practice
- Experienced in the use of e-Learning technologies, LMS solutions and developing resources for remote learning
- The ability to adapt materials for technical and non technical audiences
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong project management skills
- Generous remuneration
- Flexible working hours: design your work schedule to match your lifestyle
- 100% remote working: live and work wherever you like - no more commutes
- Learning & Development opportunities for lifelong learners
- Generous holiday policy
- Monthly Health & Wellbeing perk to cover health/dental insurance
- Free subscription to an online therapy and mental wellbeing platform
- Gatekeeper for Good: match funding to support non-profit organisations in your local community
- Technology: we provide everything you need to do your best work
- Gatekeeper retreats
We live by our company vision and values. If these ring true to you, then we'd like to talk to you.
Gatekeeper offers a diverse and multicultural working environment, currently spanning 15 countries. We respect each other's differences and welcome candidates from all backgrounds.