What is VEED.IO?
VEED.IO is an online video editing platform that makes creating videos easy and accessible to everyone. Millions of creators around the world use our products to tell stories, create content, grow their audience and more (hey, you might even know some of them!)
- here let us show you!
- Edit videos like a pro!
- Repurpose your YouTube videos
We're at a super interesting stage right now: 24 months ago we had no staff and no money, and now things are going pretty well. We're at $6M ARR, 80+ people, and we're one of the most popular video editors in the world. As our user base grows, so does our talented team - we'd love for you to be a part of that journey.
At VEED, we have a simple mission: making creative storytelling with video simple and accessible for everyone. That's why we're shifting from building "just" a video editor to building a suite of tools that allow anyone to make great videos.How do we drive growth and build product?
We love talking to our users and think it is the best way to get to know them. This is important because after all, they are the ones paying for it! There's lots of room for creativity, learning and experimentations.
To date, this strategy has guided our entire product development and has served us extremely well.
That being said, we also deeply believe in having a top-down, first principle thinking from the team. We expect you to have a strong opinion (weakly held) on how to build for future growth and solve users' problems. After all, we are the experts at driving growth and building for the future, not our users .
We are impact-driven. We operate by the philosophy of startup within a startup. You will have a great amount of autonomy over how your team create solutions and deliver values at VEED. With that, comes a high level of accountability.Who are we looking for?
Do you want to help build the video platform for the future? This is your chance.
VEED.IO is looking for a senior product manager (lead) on activation within our growth tribe.About You
- Has led the creation delivery of high impact product strategies for revenue earning SaaS products and has brought successful products to market.
- Can build great products - can think deeply through solving hard customer problems by building simple, delightful new product experiences.
- And grow them. Understands SaaS metrics and product-led growth principles intimately and gets excited about diving into the data to unearth new growth opportunities.
- Thrives on building high performing product teams. Some experience coaching other PMs is a bonus.
Experience you'll have
- 4+ years of product management experience building and growing products at scale
- Strong experience as a product manager of a SaaS product, with experience growing products through a combination of big bets and experiments.
- You are a growth marketer at heart - You can demonstrate an understanding of the importance of growth, acquisition, activation, retention and monetisation with respect to the platform and how that translates into user growth
- Strong with data, quant and qual analysis and running Growth experiments (data, customer insights @ scale, A/B testing = must have)
- Ideally has knowledge of the creation or marketing products, in a product-led growth environment.
- Someone who enjoys working with a world-class cross-functional team of people to ship innovative solutions - and can point to an impressive record of doing so.
- Strong Design & UX skillset -- design isn't just about how things look, it's about how things work. You understand more than just the fundamentals of good UX, loves VEED's seamless and simple design and is going to be ruthless in protecting that.
- A strong communicator -- can speak the language of engineering, data, design, operations and can coordinate cross-functionally with each to achieve big wins.
- Great with data (both qualitative and quantitative) and loves turning insights into actions.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you're keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.What You And Your Team Will Be Responsible For
What are things we value?
- Own the entire user experience around our company's north-star - monthly videos creators (MAC)
- Drive the vision and strategy for activation to increase key metrics 10X
- Work with a team to develop a backlog of experiment ideas alongside your product strategy and roadmap and deliver them
- Establish a strong relationship with the various teams working across our funnel within product, growth, channels. Identify new ways to increase video creation to increase MAC for VEED
Characteristics we value are:
- You seek what is best for VEED.
- You make time to help, nurture and mentor others.
- You embrace background diversity.
- You focus on skillsets instead of job titles.
- You intervene if you witness others being marginalized.
- You treat people with respect irrespective of their opinion.
- Originality: originality of ideas, the relevance of ideas, open-mindedness, ability to challenge and reason.
- Productivity: effectiveness, efficiency and reliability.
- Adaptability: Hungry and goal-oriented.
What makes us special?
Our entire team is remote (and always has been). We are happy as long as you're happy. You will have the freedom and autonomy you need to make decisions and do your best work. Our team is smart, energetic, extremely talented and driven. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we all love what we do.
Work from home with your dog?
Work in a cafe?
Need a few days off?
Swap a weekday for a weekend?
Working a half-day?
All of the above is 100% good for us!
Who are we?
VEED is a fast-growing bootstrapped company founded by Sabba Keynejad & Timur Mamedov. At the time of writing (Dec 2021), Veed has grown from $0 to $6M ARR in just 24 Months in a highly competitive market. We may be bootstrapped, but we have venture scale dreams. Big things are coming.
- want to see some more cool nuggets? ;)
- Is your company as cool as ours?
- VEED.io's 2021 Christmas get together
- Our graffiti lesson
- Last company meeting of the year
- Check out our daily work from home views!
- The VEED office is officially open!
- Have you met our boss?
OH one more thing! We would really encourage applications from ALL candidates. Our team is diverse in every way possible and we want to keep it that way :)
Apply below and come join us!