A home based ITPM for a 6 month contract (outside IR35) to migrate a legacy network on to a new owner business platform. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!Client Details
A global life sciences business involved in numerous areas including drug development.Description
Having been recently acquired they are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager ideally with prior experience in the field of Life Sciences to help lead the migration from the legacy network on to the new owner businesses networks and platforms.
This will involve assisting in the management of special purpose device migration from a legacy network to a new Company Drug Development Network as well as developing and maintaining technical documentation and metrics for instrument configurations.Profile
- Proven track record of leading the delivery of IT Networking and Infrastructure projects
- Experience working in lab environment including software life cycle and setup/troubleshooting for laboratory instruments
- A solid understanding of ITIL concepts
- Ability to enhance/develop new processes/standards
- Ability to communicate to effectively with multiple areas in IT and the business and provide recommendations for technical solutions
6 month contract outside IR35 with remote working available although occasional site visits UK wide would be required.