Horizon Teachers are working with a fantastic mixed secondary school in Enfield, who are looking for a qualified Maths Teacher to add to their already high achieving Maths department ideally starting April 2022.
Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply!
Why this role?
• The school places great emphasis on professional development for their staff so this is a incredible opportunity to grow, inspire and develop.
• We have found that the most rewarding experience for our teachers and support staff has been witnessing the success of their students at the end of their academic journey. You can have a direct positive impact on a student's learning experience.
• Teaching Mathematics to KS4/KS5 and across all ability ranges
• Planning and resourcing lessons and activities to help students progress
• Working collaboratively with departmental colleagues
• Use of student data and assessment to inform teaching and learning
Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
• The students deserve the very best and the same goes for our support staff.
• We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google review rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped previously. Because of this, many schools across London trust Horizon Teachers to refer quality candidates! So, there is a higher chance of you standing out and getting your dream job through us.
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll Company pay solution, so you can choose how you want to be paid and we will work with your existing Payroll Company upon request.
• You will be paid weekly, and we will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks in the role.
• A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• You can earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.