Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Regional Account Manager to proactively manage existing client relationships, to deliver profitability, retention, and scheme growth. You will proactively work with clients to drive increased scheme engagement and take up and profitably manage all aspects of the clients' accounts delivering Gross Profit targets to the business as projected for each account. Your region will cover the London to Milton Keynes corridor.
You will be managing the end-to-end implementation of new benefits for each client, ensuring customer satisfaction within a profitable framework and identify new opportunities for the Commercial Account Management team to develop.
▪ To be fully able to support salary sacrifice schemes for all available programmes and manage these
through the salary sacrifice portal.
▪ To fully support the employee discount platform and any linked products as appropriate.
▪ To maintain accurate and timely records in appropriate CRM systems, databases, and formats.
▪ To understand all areas to strengthen the brand, and to attend relevant sales presentation when requested.
▪ To support the supply, fulfilment, and ongoing delivery of the benefits portfolio for each of your existing clients as well as the new clients that you win and are allocated.
▪ To identify potential cross sell and upsell of new benefits and solutions to your assigned client base, through proactive relationship building with your accounts.
▪ To work closely with the Commercial Account Management team in order to introduce new benefits to your existing clients.
▪ Work closely with the sales team post-sale to ensure a smooth delivery of the benefits purchased, and that client service levels are of the highest standard.
▪ With the support of the Account team, ensure all contracts are put in place correctly and in a timely manner for the relevant schemes that you are managing.
▪ To deliver a solution that is within operating standards, within all relevant legislation and in the best interest of the business.
▪ Compile all relevant reports and paperwork as required by the Head of Client Programmes or your line manager.
▪ Deal with all relevant communication whether written, oral, electronic, or telephonic to ensure the
highest levels of service at all times. To liaise directly with the account coordinator on each scheme they are responsible for.
▪ Work closely with systems, print and design to proactively deliver timely and cost-effective solutions for clients when necessary, and ensure the account coordinator and the administration team is fully briefed on timescales and expectations for each account.
▪ To consistently achieve the highest service standards to ensure maximum retention through client
▪ To proactively work with clients to drive increased scheme engagement and take up.
▪ To fully understand the Employee Benefits products and service, and the processes behind each product.
▪ To answer queries from clients in a full and timely manner.
▪ Understand Reward and Recognition
▪ To ensure all clients sites are tested when required before they go live with the client.
▪ Employee benefits industry experience preferably
▪ 2 years account management experience
▪ Experience of managing and developing client relationships
▪ Exceptional communication and people skills, with ability to engage effectively with clients and colleagues
of all levels
▪ Proficient in the operation of IT solutions inclusive of Excel, Word, Outlook, CRM systems, project
management tools, and related products.
▪ Ability to deliver creative solutions to client problems, proactively resolves client queries to exceed
expectations at every opportunity.
▪ Able to deliver financial success from each project from a given set of KPI's identified by the Head of Employee Benefits.
▪ Understand all relevant legislation and the legal implications of the project they are leading
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available