We have been instructed exclusively to support our client to recruit a Digital Marketing Account Manager, to join their existing team. Our client is looking to recruit into their growing and highly dynamic Digital Marketing team, at a time when the business will be introducing a series of new services into the automotive marketplace over the next year. This role will be an integral part of the team focusing on the day-to-day management of clients across all digital channels.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Account Manager
Location: Stoke on Trent
Salary: Up to 36,000 DOE
This role is hands-on, and you will be responsible for numerous clients across all digital channels, with work as follows:
• Working with dealers regularly to understand their business & objectives
• Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
• Set digital strategies for your assigned dealers, considering their specific requirements
• Implementation & overseeing of day-to-day campaign management and maximising client return on investment across all digital channels
• Address dealer queries effectively and in a timely manner
• Proactively up sell to dealers to maximise account value
• Setting deadlines across the team and ensuring project completion
• Report on digital channel performance for the business & dealer
• Seek to actively participate in new business projects
• Stay up to date with digital technology trends
The ideal candidate will have previous commercial experience within Digital Marketing and be able to demonstrate a genuine passion for all things Digital.
You will be a strong communicator with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask. A self-motivated confident individual who is driven by data and knowledgeable on Google Analytics.
If you want to be part of a strong innovative family business with a variety of benefits including various discounts at food chains, gyms, retailers and remote working opportunities this is absolutely the role for you