Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As large enterprises invest in Adobe, we are in need of strategic and high-powered technical talent to help our largest customers navigate their operational needs across the Adobe Experience Cloud solutions.
Our Technical Account Managers (TAMs) build, develop, and maintain one-on-one relationships with our Premier customers. They produce and deliver a prescribed set of technical services specifically designed to help them maintain operational health, while adopting new solutions and functionality to maximize their investment.
We are looking for a technical candidate, with a strong development/consulting/support background and validated customer-facing, and relationship management skills. The TAM will deliver pro-active services, advice and mentorship, and be the customer's technical advocate within Adobe. This role will coordinate with the Customer Success Management, support, consulting, Tech-Ops and engineering teams in Adobe, to ensure technical queries are addressed, in a timely manner, to meet project time-lines and requirements. The TAM also needs a deep understanding of the products, and technologies involved, to help assigned accounts avoid issues, mitigate risks and lead through changes.
The position would require travel to customer sites mainly in the UK, with 15-20% on-site work. Very strong written and verbal communication skills in English a must, another EU language would be beneficial.
What you'll do
- Central point of contact while ensuring high level of customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
- Delivery of pro-active and preventative services
- Pro-active notifications of upcoming releases and possible impact
- Leading and guiding customer through complex environment changes
- Onsite and roll-out support
- Regular knowledge transfer sessions
- Coordinating/driving customer technical issues with support/engineering/consulting
- Handling technical escalations
- Customer status calls and reporting
- Regular service reviews
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in related field of the technical industry or equivalent experience
- Multi-year experience working in complex enterprise IT environments in consulting/support/account management/development roles
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills in English a must, another EU language would be beneficial
- Demonstrated presentation skills, and experience organising and running high-profile customer calls and meetings
- Professional demeanor, ability to collaborate with and lead diverse teams throughout Adobe, and communicating with client managers, directors, and VPs including CMOs and CXOs.
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to analyse complex enterprise software/infrastructure issues (Java, web-server, network, OS, DB/SQL)
- Nice-to-have: Apache Sling, JCR, CRM, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics or other Experience Cloud solutions
- Proficiency in Analytical Problem Solving, Building Customer/Partner Relationships, Confidence, Cross-Boundary Collaboration, Impact and Influence, Interpersonal Awareness, Project Management, Strategic Insight, Product & Technology Expertise, Value Selling.
Similar roles or positions in the industry:
Technical Account Manager, Technical Project Manager, Sr. Support Engineer, Technical Consultant, Support Specialist, Field Support Engineer