Marketing Account ManagerWho We Are
Chesamel creates value for organisations by focusing on People, Marketing and Technology
We work with business leaders across the private, public and social sectors to transform and grow sustainably with people and agility. Our agile capabilities in marketing, technology, learning and building sustainable teams enable organisations to remain competitive whilst making an impact.
Some of the world's biggest high-tech companies choose Chesamel to help solve their marketing and workforce challenges. Join us today to be part of those solutions.Job brief
If you live and breathe marketing and project management, we need to talk. This role is a hybrid of team leadership, client development and project management. We're looking for a flexible and versatile program manager with marketing and project manager experience who will be responsible for the growth of our client campaigns and teams.
Marketing Account Manager responsibilities include developing client relationships, tracking and analysing the performance of client campaigns, managing the marketing activities and ensuring that all projects deliver in line with goals and objectives. To be successful in this role, you should be hands-on and be able to turn creative ideas into projects and be a problem solver. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong client and team relationships. Responsibilities
- Support with onboarding new clients and allocate responsibilities to relevant teams across the agency.
- Support the CEO and Account Managers to build long term relationships with our clients and workforce
- Support project teams and client relationships
- Work with marketing and project management teams on campaigns and oversee their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build and maintain strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor project delivery on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Oversee and approve project communications material
- Measure and report on the performance of campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyse consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in working with teams and project management within marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices for clients and teams
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field