Senior Account Manager - Commercial Healthcare Marketing
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for leading multiple projects autonomously whilst simultaneously contributing to new business opportunities, nurturing the junior account-handling team and getting the best out of the wider team on the project (creative, copywriting, UX, and strategy).
Within a supportive and friendly team, your day to day activities will be varied spanning strategic planning, creative development, messaging and asset execution.Who are Fishawack Health?
Fishawack Health is the leading global commercialization partner for the modern life science era. Established in 2001 and headquartered in the UK, the organization is powered by a 1,300+ globe-spanning pack of strategic, creative, and scientific experts. We empower healthcare professionals and patients with the knowledge they need to live better lives.
Our core operating units-Medical, Marketing, Market Access, and Consulting-bring together best-in-class capabilities from around the world. We empower our pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical technology clients to navigate the most complex of ecosystems, helping them on an effective path to develop, launch, and grow their brands, services, and portfolios.
Our internationally recognized, award-winning teams collaborate across operations in the UK (Brighton, Fleet, London, Knutsford, Manchester, Oxford, and Sale), Ireland (Dublin), USA (Chicago, Evansville, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, Scottsdale, and St. Louis), Greece (Athens), and Singapore.What you'll do Daily responsibilities
- Provide high quality delivery and a consistent high level of strategic and creative output across the entire account, ensuring the creative concepts and materials produced meet the brief and are free from errors
- Ensure agreed workflow planning and creative briefing procedures are implemented
- Effectively plan and manage resource across your team, anticipating issues and developing appropriate cross-capability solutions
- Financial accountability
- Contribute to strategy reviews on programmes in conjunction with Account Director and Senior Consultant
- Understand the strategic and campaign planning outputs
- Ensure your client is kept up to date on account/project status and lead discussions on new/changed requirements and/or changes to budget and timings.
- Build on existing client relationships and also identify and forge relationships with new clients
- Proactively support the growth and development of other account handlers within the account team
- Resolve team issues and conflict in an effective, timely and diplomatic manner demonstrating understanding of all disciplines involved
About you Essential
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all relevant codes of practice/legislation governing ethical advertising/media/web-based communication with healthcare professionals, patients and public
- Keep abreast of clinical, regulatory and economic changes that impact your accounts and flag any potential issues appropriately with client and/or account team
- Previous experience in a client-management role within a healthcare comms agency setting
- Experience of coordinating teams (account, planning, creative, digital, production) to deliver multichannel creative campaigns all the way through from concept development through to tactical delivery
- Comfortable producing costing sheets, managing project budgets and reconciliation
- Awareness of regulatory approval systems
- Experience in coaching and managing junior team members
- We'll consider any reasonable adjustments you'd like us to put in place in the interests of fairness and equal opportunities.