Hours: 37.5 per week (09:00 to 17:00)
Salary: £30,000 plus £6,600 in bonus
Location: Head office based in Milton Keynes / Working from Home
An exciting position has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join a Top 10 global business that is renowned for valuing its employees and offering superb training.
The main purpose of the Finance Assistant is to ensure all supplier invoices and staff expenses are managed effectively and efficiently within SAP. This individual will be responsible for processing payment runs for all suppliers and adhoc payments, ensuring invoices are paid as per agreed terms.
* Ensure all supplier information is accurate and up to date
* Ensure debit balances are minimised
* Process all invoices and credit notes, on approximately 200 suppliers
* Prepare and process payment run for suppliers and export from SAP to banking system
* Process expenses for all staff, ensuring correctly authorised prior to payment
* Contribute to cashflow forecasting by analysing historic payments and reporting on projected spend
2 years finance experience
Understanding pf banking software
Excellent Company Benefits
Competitive Salary, Holiday Entitlement 28 days plus (8 days bank holiday), Bonus, Pension, Health Care Insurance (BUPA), Cash Plan (Simplyhealth), Income Protection Insurance, Educational Grant Scheme, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance 6 times the annual salary, Perkbox, Gym membership