Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in Scotland to recruit for a PMO Administrator in the Public Sector on a temporary basis for 4 Months with potential extension.
Day rate: £200-£280 (Inside IR35) via umbrella
This role will be based remotely for the foreseeable.
As PMO Administrator you wil Co-ordinate and support the day to day running of PMO activity
- Provide vital assistance and support to your project manager, SRO or to the relevant initiative sponsor/chair
- Assist with planning and monitoring PMO activities in conjunction with stakeholders including but not limited to project managers, domain co-ordinators, SROs, transition leads, workstream leads and steering group leads.
- Coordinating the organisation of meetings, including tasks such as room set ups and catering if required
- Preparing documentation for project board and other meetings (such as steering groups) as required
- Taking and issuing minutes quickly and accurately
- Contributing to creation and management of project business cases, project plans and benefits realisation plans ensuring that they remain valid
- Ensuring governance documentation is kept up to date, accurate and all documentation is appropriately version controlled
- Working with stakeholders to ensure adequate controls are in place for change control and configuration management
- Ensure that senior stakeholders compile and submit any documentation required for PMO activity by the allocated due date
- Working across directorate and organisational boundaries to ensure a holistic approach is undertaken
- Actively participate in and coordinate the organisation of appropriate quality of service reviews such as post project reviews, lessons learned, and when necessary, assisting in the coordination of Assurance reviews.
- Actively share knowledge and contribute to the overall success of PMO activity
- Actively seek out opportunities to improve PMO support services and processes and lead on implementation of identified improvements
Experience in accurate minute taking and the ability to work under own initiative
Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate with stakeholders
The ability to work as part of a team, share knowledge and to be flexible
Excellent planning and organising skills Competent with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Competent in use of Microsoft Teams
A Standard Scottish Disclosure is required for this role