Do you believe that each child is unique and deserves the best childhood and whole educational experience?
Do you have EYFS experience within a school or Nursery setting and looking for a new post in a local primary school in Prescot? ... READ ON
Start Date ASAP
Location: L34 area
Pay Rate: £66.90- £75.00 per day
Milk Education are partnering with an 'Good' Primary school in the L34 area of Knowsley who are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to start ASAP until at least April 2022
The post is full-time , (phone number removed)pm each day.
The school has confirmed they are looking for the right Teaching Assistant who has previously worked within an EYFS setting with a Nursery or school setting or KS1. You will take small groups for guided reading and phonics sessions. You will work with a supportive and experienced team in the school and together support children with their learning and development.
If you are interested in the role, please call or email ASAP as the school is looking for me to send a suitable Ta's profile to the Head Teacher ASAP.
* You will be working in a class Reception class.
* Work closely with the class teacher to support children with their learning.
* Take small groups for phonics and learning.
* You must have previous experience supporting EYFS or KS1 children.
* Passion for supporting EYFS children, if you have completed a CACHE qualification or have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity, and you must have at least 3 months of school-based experience in a UK Primary School setting.
PLEASE NOTE - candidates without a qualification but with extensive experience (paid or voluntary) are also welcome to apply, but you must be able to evidence a full class-based role and provide examples of TA level responsibilities you have held.
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Training support sessions
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements
* Dedicated consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Applicants will be subject to various checks, including an enhanced DBS check, full references including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If you are still longer-term or would prefer a temporary role, don't delay getting in touch today! Please submit your application ASAP via the form below or send your CV to . Alternatively, call me on (phone number removed)