Salary: DOE - £150 - £ 250 Per day
Start date: Immediate
Qualified or working to being qualified is preferred.
We're looking for an experienced Accountant to provide support to my clients Finance Team.
Are you up to the challenge?
You will be responsible for providing high quality financial information, advice and support. Technically sound, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of projects as well as playing a key role in the reporting, budgeting, forecasting and close-down processes.
Based in finance but working closely with internal or external clients, operational managers and project teams, the role requires a self-starter who is comfortable operating with light touch supervision.
Key Features include:
* Oversee the ongoing maintenance of accounts
* Support management in the accurate production of budgets
* Reconcile accounts including receivable and payable
* Ensure cashflow is utilised properly and protect reserves
* Create financial forecasts and analyse risk
If you are interested in this role and immediately available for work or coming to the end of your contract then please do get back to me.
Dovetail and Slate Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy