Responsible for the day-to-day and operational management of GLLaB's frontline service team. Provide managerial oversight of GLLaB's comprehensive range of back-to-work employment programmes to ensure these remove barriers to work and equip residents with the skills needed to actively participate in the labour market. To ensure high quality employment-related services are provided to residents seeking employment, through effective delivery of multiple externally and corporately funded programmes.
* Responsible for the effective day-to-day management of GLLaB's front line employment support service, including the management of up to 15 multi-disciplinary staff members in a multi-disciplinary team
* Ensure the effective caseload management of customers, ensuring regular and documented follow-up, tracking and review of customer action plans and milestones in order to move customers into sustained employment as quickly as possible.
* Responsible for the management of GLLaB customer engagement and assessment services, mobile services, events, and open days including those delivered in conjunction with external partners
* Work closely with the Compliance team to carry out self-assessment and internal audit of all Employment support programmes and services; carrying out the review to achieve and maintain contractual compliance of programmes and development of services in line with best practice methodologies
* Support the development of best practice across service areas; improve efficiency; reduce costs; deliver value for money; and improve individual and team productivity with the aim of improving positive customer outcomes. Undertake regular reviews GLLaB programmes and services and adapt delivery to new initiatives to meet the changing needs of communities and resident service users