Just. The Enforcement Market Integrator is looking for an enthusiastic and self-starting account manager to join a growing team!
The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in an agile environment, is looking for a challenge and wants to be an integral part of a growing organisation.
The successful candidate will be able to work completely remote, with the option of joining us in our London or Nottingham offices.About Just
Just are a vibrant, fast-paced, ambitious company, providing a single route of access to industry-leading experts to resolve problem debt, across a variety of sectors.
We use data, analytics, and insights to enhance our understanding of the customers who owe money and then implement fair and effective treatment strategies based on their individual circumstances before placing debt. We use a managed service approach that brings benefits to our clients and suppliers, undertaking DCA, Litigation and Enforcement where proportionate and appropriateResponsibilities
Key Skills & Experience
- Managing the successful on-boarding and delivery of a portfolio of new clients on to the Just service
- Managing and developing the ongoing client relationship and development of these clients
- Ensuring that our client's expectations are met/exceeded and our internal targets and revenue are achieved.
- Project managing the client on-boarding and delivery process and developing/documenting new processes in support of this where appropriate
- Owning the day to day relationship with the client once on-boarded, including delivery of agreed targets, identification of potential new opportunities and creating/maintaining Account Plans
- Acting as the first point of contact for client questions/queries and always responding in a timely/professional manner
- Setting up and running monthly and quarterly business review sessions with clients to manage their performance once in BAU mode
- Managing a range of internal stakeholders (e.g. Analysis and Operations teams) and external stakeholders (e.g. client contacts and DCAs) and building meaningful relationships with both to ensure successful and profitable client relationships
- Ensuring Just's service standards are adhered to and working to a tight governance structure
- Effective management of risks, issues and incidents, reducing risk to both Just and our clients - including identifying and helping implement process improvements where appropriate
- Adhere to the requirements of the ISO 9001, 14001, 22301, 27001 and 45001 management systems.
- A self-starter, delivery-focused and possessing strong interpersonal skills
- A natural relationship builder with extensive account/relationship management experience and meticulous attention to detail
- A good decision-maker and problem solver
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Experience of working in a similar type of role within the debt industry preferred
- Competent user of Microsoft suite (esp Powerpoint, Excel, Word) and comfortable working with a range of other tools/technologies as required
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growth thought leader in the enforcement space which is dedicated to changing the industry to better protect the interests of both the creditor and debtor. The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary pension, as well as a Private Medical Insurance package.
We look forward to hearing from you with regards to this exciting opportunity!