Are you a 1st line Support Engineer or recent Tech Graduate looking for a company to guide you down a deep progression path?Do you want to work for a Managed Service Provider that listens to its employees and takes into consideration their personal and professional development needs?
A Microsoft Gold Partnered Managed Service Provider based in the West Midlands are looking for a Service Desk Engineer to come into their team to provide, remote and telephony-based support to their client base. A fantastic opportunity to develop your skills from a 1st line perspective.Your Role:
- Provide remote and telephony-based support to a variety of different clients, developing into a point of expertise when issues arise.
- Proactively monitoring client infrastructure to prevent downtime and major incidents that may otherwise arise.
- Be responsible for traveling and arriving to client sites efficiently, willing to commit to overnight stopping when necessary.
- A keen interest in becoming an expert within the Microsoft stack, utilising both self-studied and funded certifications.
- An interest and knowledge base of the IT industry, and an understanding of the world of Managed Services.
- Knowledge of the intricacies behind supporting Windows Server environments including Azure, Active Directory, Exchange & Office 365
- Aware of Virtualisation technology including VMware or Hyper -V .
- Knowledge of firewalls, switches and routers.
- A desire to learn and continuously keep up to date with current and emerging technologies.
If you're looking to develop your skills from a Service Desk perspective, then click apply!