Seeking an Assistant IT manager to join our team....
Read on if...
· You strive to progress in your career and continually learn:
· You're passionate, (some might say obsessed ), about your work and keeping up with the latest technology trends:
· You have vision, ideas, and experience that you feel would benefit a forward-thinking business - and are energised at the prospect of being part of an ambitious company.
*Those jaded by the prospect of excitement need not apply.
Interested? But are you the right candidate we're looking for?We'd like to offer you the opportunity to join our IT team and assist with overseeing the IT infrastructure and online side of the company.
You'll be helping to align the IT infrastructure with current and future business requirements and goals
Assure that IT activities are within the limits of applicable laws, codes, and regulations
You'll also list, maintain, sell, and promote the full Flowfit hydraulic range online via our website and other selling platforms, and support Flowfit's customer base with any IT related queries.
The role has HUGE potential. As the company grows rapidly so does each department and requirements.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the day-to-day technology is working but constantly looking to improve processes and hardware used by the company. Part of the role is to list and sell the Flowfit product range online and to help grow the company's international online presence while also implementing and developing new business opportunities.Let's get into the nitty gritty:
· Monitor the operation and security of all computer hardware and ensure that it is operating properly
· Understand all the department working procedures and perform the related tasks as described
• Managing IT budgets, forecast, and enforcing cost-effectiveness
• Evaluating risk, developing network recovery and backup processes
• Assessing and purchasing new and replacement hardware
• Carry out the repairs and maintenance of all PCs, printers, telephones, etc.
• Maintain all users access request and authorizations (Windows, E-mail, etc.)
• Act as the primary contact for all outside agents in all computer technology related matters
• Respond to all users request and provide them with adequate support
• knowledge of the industry's best practices and technology advances
• Maintain the telephone system configurationAre we getting warmer by describing your perfect role?
If you have previous IT experience, are a results-oriented individual and someone who loves to tackle tough problems and find creative solutions. You are as comfortable interacting with people as you are with installing a computer network, and you excel at applying your skills to unfamiliar issues. we'd love to meet you.
If you're also able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise workload and work well within a team and communicate at all levels of the business - get your CV over now!
And...if you have:
· Computer network hardware and software knowledge - besides installing and configuring computer networks
· Microsoft Office software suite - programs in Microsoft Office, such as Excel and Word, will come in handy
· Know how to use standard office equipment such as printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners, and more.
...why aren't you working with us already?
Your salary will be circa £23000 plus
You will be incentivised with a performance related bonus, pension, and life insurance. You'll also be in at ground level as we orientate this exciting new path on the already highly successful Flowfit journey.
Send us your CV, tell us why this job should already be yours already, and then let's sit down over a cup of tea and explore this opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus scheme paid yearly.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional Weekends
Following Government guidelines at all times where applicable.FINALLY DON'T PANIC IF YOU CANT DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TRAIN YOU ON ANY GREY AREAS.