JAGGAER is the world's leading provider of comprehensive source-to-pay solutions. Some of the largest Commercial, Manufacturing and Life Sciences companies in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. Additionally, JAGGAER is the leading source-to-pay provider in the Higher Education and Government sectors. JAGGAER's eProcurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-pay solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions. JAGGAER is currently undergoing a period of significant investment for strategic growth, and is looking to add to it's well respected existing team.
- Serve as the business/functional advisor to the client, translating business requirements into solution needs while configuring the application to meet those objectives with guidance from more experienced solution consultants, peers or management.
- Display entry level knowledge of what JAGGAER Spend Analytics solution offers, with a keen interest to develop knowledge on technologies and processes to support implementation.
- Build functional solution within the Statement of Work (SOW) specifications, meeting all scope, time, and budget requirements with guidance.
- Develop and maintain project documentation. Relies heavily on templates, past examples and guidance from more experienced solution consultants, peers or management.
- Participates in collaboration with other departments within JAGGAER to address and resolve client issues.
- Manage a portfolio of assigned projects to implement JAGGAER Software solutions with guidance from more experienced project managers, peers or management. Assigned projects at the associate level are typically small projects or projects for single JAGGAER solutions/modules.
- Respond to and mitigate project risks, including s/w issue resolution, scope challenges and project delays.
- Lead on-site and remote requirement gathering sessions with assistance for the assigned portfolio.
- Establish and manage relationships with client to sustain a strong business connection.
- Ensure a successful client transition from Implementation to Support.
- Provide guidance for and deliver against all project controls, including: budget vs. actual for project hours, forecast accuracy, revenue attainment.
- Manage communication of appropriate project information to clients and within JAGGAER.
- With support, communicate changes to project scope that have an impact on company's resource, time and/or financial commitments via a change order process.
Your current skill set will include:
- Highly numerate with a degree in Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter, able to work independently whilst contributing to a team environment.
- Keen technology experience or interest.
- Exposure / awareness of SQL and database skills.
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months. *
JAGGAER is committed to promoting Equal Opportunities in employment. All employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity ( Protected Characteristics Equality Act 2010 ).