At Clarity AI, we are committed to bringing social impact to markets
. We are a tech company started in 2017, leveraging AI and machine learning technologies to ensure environmental, social and governance dimensions are the focal point of decision making within financial markets.
We are now a team of more than 150 highly passionate individuals coming from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading startup backed by investors and strategic partners such as BlackRock
and Deutsche Börse
who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK and the US this year so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading!
We are looking for a Product Manager
to join our Data Strategy team. You will be responsible to create a raw data offering and align with other areas in order to define business objectives, use cases and data rights. You will closely team with the Data Vendor relationship manager as well as the data research areas in order to reach agreement with third party data vendors and complement the required coverage with data research and data science areas.
You will leverage the raw data offering and put in place all the processes and mechanisms to grant data governance, consumption tracking, reporting, maintenance, updates and customer support.
As a Product Manager, you will interact internally with the Sales, Data Science, Product, Tech and Legal and Finance teams as well internally with the Data Research team and the Data Vendor relationship Manager.
If you are an experienced and seasoned Business Manager with experience providing value to asset managers and asset owners thanks to Data and analytics, we are looking for you.LOCATION:
any EU country, or the US east coast (can be remote)KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
RequirementsWHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Define the raw data business plan along with Sales, Data Vendors and Data Research teams.
- Create the processes required to deliver, update, maintain and provide customer support during all the stages of the customer journey.
- Track the results of the business plan and implement corrective measures when needed.
- Tightly coordinate with Data vendors and the data vendor relationship manager to cover all aspects related to compliance, usage tracking and reporting.
We like Business Managers who are able to create and make happen realistic business plans. We like dynamic people that want to create new things, teams, processes with innovative approaches and who are not afraid of taking risks.
You enjoy building scalable processes and teams with a deep understanding on how technology can streamline and accelerate those processes.
As the ideal candidate for the position:
- You hold an MBA in Business Administration and a business or technical background (Business, Engineer, Math, Physics, ... ) If you have a business degree, you have strong analytical skills and some programming skills..
- You have at least 4 years of experience successfully creating and delivering on business plans, ideally related to providing data to asset managers, asset owners or other players in the financial industry.
- You are able to implement processes and interact with different stakeholders in order to make those efficient and effective.
- You are comfortable interacting with customers and have a strong bias towards customer satisfaction and creation of value for the company.
- Strong communication skills. The right candidate can thrive in an environment of asynchronous conversation, since a part of the Clarity AI team will be based remotely. We expect you to have strong communication skills and be able to create working relationships with coworkers across various locations.
- You are fluent in English (C1)
- EU/US/UK/Spanish Work permit.
It will be a plus if you had:
BenefitsWHAT WE OFFER:Our people are our main asset.
- You are familiar with ESG data.
- You have worked previously in a Data Vendor.
We have built a unique team and we all share 3 differential aspects: Excellence, Passion and Values:
- Our team comprises professionals from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools.
- Clarity's Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur who has been recognized as one of the most distinguished leaders under the age of 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by an excellent leadership team coming from diverse backgrounds, countries and experiences.
We are different. We work hard to become the best place to work
and pride ourselves on our culture:
We care about our employees
- Fact based: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution-oriented discussions.
- Diverse: Encouraging diversity of personalities, cultures and experiences.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- Flexible: Working flexibly in the broadest sense (schedule, location, vacation, styles).
and think they deserve the best.
- ESOP/ Phantom stock: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity. That's why we give them the opportunity to participate in our success with ESOP or phantom stock options.
- Training budget: Continued learning is important to us so we provide everyone with a yearly training budget.
- Additional benefits are available depending on your location.
We are a US company with a UK and Spanish subsidiary. We have offices in New York City, London and Madrid and have possibilities for remote working for many of our roles.
Clarity has received several awards:
- World Economic Forum Pioneer
- One of the most innovative projects in the US. Harvard Innovation Lab
- Top startup with impact worldwide by IMPACT Growth 2017
- Top 10 Fintech startup worldwide by BBVA Open Talent
- Young Global Leader to Rebeca Minguela 2017