You will report to the Product Director and be mentored in product management practices by the Chief Product Officer. Your main focus will be to oversee part of the data-driven platform that underpins Threads Styling and partner with shoppers, engineers and designers to create a next-generation shopping experience.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.RequirementsYou Will:
- Develop a new platform that enables anyone to become a Threads personal shopper
- Oversee the roadmap for your product area
- Build empathy and partnership with shoppers and their clients
- Determine user goals
- Partner with UX, engineering and data science to identify and define valuable features
- Take a data-driven approach that prioritizes results over delivery of features
BenefitsOur Benefits and Perks (many from day 1!):
- 2+ years' experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, or Strategist
- Experience working in a late stage startup
- A working knowledge of Agile
- Experience challenging and managing pushback from senior leaders
- An appreciation for the value of features, specifying the "why" before the "what" or "how"
- Experience creating product roadmaps and prioritising features
- A goal to become a product expert
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you've come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City's Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK's fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.