Finance Assistant - Education
Up to £21,750 p/a
Full time - Permanent
Hamilton Woods Associates are working with an exclusive Public Sector client based in Nottingham that are expanding within their finance team. The Finance Assistant works across multiple disciplines and functions of transactional finance.
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for the processing of purchase, expense and financial transactions in line with financial regulations and guidance.
· Support the Finance Officer/Senior Finance Officer for Accounting in reviewing financial transactions.
· Purchase requisitions & purchase orders
· Supplier Invoices
· Staff expense claims
· Journal entries
· Performance of financial reconciliations, including reconciliation and resolution of any discrepancies.
· Support the Finance Officer/Senior Finance Officer in managing the financial transactions and systems for The Trust.
· Collect and process financial data, and perform routine calculations
Skills & Experience
· Educated to GCSE standard or above in English and mathematics or equivalent - Current studier of AAT desirable
· Use of Microsoft Office packages and knowledge of Purchase Orders and Purchase/Sales Ledgers.
If you would like to apply for this Finance Assistant role, please get in contact with your CV attached to (url removed)