Assistant Finance Officer (12 month Fixed)Our client is looking for a new Assistant finance officer who is looking to bring their energy to a thriving team in a fast paced environment.
The role is working for a not for profit in their finance department, helping ensure that payments are made and logged correctly and contributing to bringing a positive impact on people's day to day lives. The company has a high focus on ensuring personal well being by ensuring their staff can find the time to both work and enjoy their personal lives. They like to employ a flexible type of working which allows workers to co-ordinate with their teams to allow for the best methods of working which results in the best productivity and comfort for the workers. This means there could be some opportunity to work hybrid although the majority of the work will need to done in the office due to the nature of the work.
This assistant finance officer role will involve some experience of working with finance in some way. It would be desireable for a candidate to hold an AAT qualification, have experience working within a housing association and reconciliations, however they are not essential.
As an assistant finance officer, you will:
- Work on both Purchase and Sales ledgers
- Reconcile statements and chase missing invoices
- Prepare monthly development spend report
- Raise invoices
- Aiding with year end financial statements
- deal and log with petty cash and cheques which come into the office
- Deliver a good level of customer service both internally and externally
In return, you will get:
- £22,000 per annum
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working where agreed
- Extra perks such as gym discounts, cycle to work scheme, online discounts
- To be part of a team that truly supports personal growth and well being
- Satisfaction from contributing to positive change for others by working for a not for profit
If you are interested in becoming part of this caring and vibrant team as an assistant finance officer, please apply or give Alex a call at the Pertemps Hagley Court office