We are looking for a Statutory Accountant for our Clients based in Swindon! Hybrid, £250 - £300 a Day. Your new company
Our client is an multinational energy company who are looking for a Statutory Accountant for a contract of 9 Months.Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To prepare 2021 working papers and statutory accounts for various entities within the Group, where the statutory accounts will be prepared using the CCH Accounts Production software.
- To liaise with PwC on a regular basis to address and discuss any audit issues raised by their team and work closely with the UK Tax to ensure the tax numbers are correctly recorded within the accounts.
- In addition, to liaise with Company Secretary to ensure that all internal sign-off forms are complete prior to the statutory accounts being presented to the relevant board/director for approval.
- To assist with the maintenance of the standard IFRS and FRS101 CCH accounts production software for the 2021 year end accounts.
What you'll get in return
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS and FRS101
- In-depth knowledge of UK and IE companies act
- Experience with accounts preparation for a large global business (preferable)
- Qualified Accountant
£250-£300 a DayWhat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.