CMA Recruitment Group are working with a SME based on the outskirts of Eastleigh, Hampshire to help them recruit an Assistant Accountant to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis. What will the role involve?
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Daily bank reconciliations;
- Quarterly VAT returns;
- Solutions cash flow data entry;
- Inter-company reconciliations;
- Supplier payment runs and bank payments;
- Analyse all ledger accounts and reconcile all statements for monthly closing;
- Verify bill discrepancies and resolve with customers, reconcile accounts receivable and accounts payable statements;
- Other adhoc tasks as and when required, such as filing and post.
Benefits and additional information:
- The successful candidate will be able to work as part of a team and have the ability to streamline and identify process improvements where possible;
- The client is looking for someone with previous transactional finance experience, ideally within an SME environment.
- 25 days holiday;
- Free parking;
- Study support.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.