Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a close Knit finance team going through a period of growth and exciting change. This business is based in Braintree and are well known in the local area for their high end product and service.
Key duties include -
- Processing of sales and purchase invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
- Raising PO numbers
- Credit Control - chasing aged debt via phone, email and letter
- Assisting the Finance Manager with day to day tasks
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a finance position, ideally AAT studying or qualified.