Are you looking for a chance to take on a role blending providing management accounting expertise with line management responsibility? Do you want to work for a charity that has a crucial impact on the local community? Are you looking for a role that would be a great stepping stone towards roles at more senior levels?
My client is a small charity that focuses on delivering to its local community in London. There is an opening for a six-month contract as Interim Finance Manager delivering on the following key responsibilities:
- Delivering on monthly management accounts and management reporting
- Line managing two staff in transactional finance
- Leading on the forecasting process including writing papers to finance sub-committee
- Owning the cash flow process in an environment of tight income and expenditure
- Being the Business Partner to the senior management team and being the first port of call for day to day finance queries
This is a chance to work in an organisation with a clear impact on its community and the impact of the work of the Interim Finance Manager, particularly in delivering strength regarding cash flows, will be felt by residents. The team is working well remotely and responding to government guidance well.
To be considered, you should be:
- A fully qualified accountant, finalist, or QBE
- Experienced in delivering monthly management accounts in the charity sector, ideally in an organisation with tight cash flow requirements
- Have experience managing small teams successfully.
Please apply now as this post can move forward before Christmas if the right candidate comes forward.