Full Time KS4 Behavioural Teaching Assistant Required - Nottingham
TeacherActive are currently working with a SEN school based in Nottingham who are urgently seeking a behavioural specialist to join their team.
You will be required to support secondary aged pupils on a 1:1 basis to start in February 2022. The needs of the pupils range from: SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental health), Behavioural Difficulties and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. This is a full time, long term position.
We welcome applicants with a good understanding of working with ASC/SEMH students and are enthusiastic about raising attainment of their pupils.
In order to be considered for this vacancy you must:
· Hold a Level 2 or 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning, Health and Social care or be of degree level
· Have experience of working with children with SEMH in a mainstream, SEN or residential setting that can be referenced
· Be resilient, fast thinking and be able to work independently on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis
· Be willing to work with pupils with severe behavioural difficulties
· Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
· Hold a UK Driving Licence (Beneficial but not compulsory)
TeacherActive will offer you:
· Fair rates of pay between £65-£75 per day
· Outstanding CPD that supports you throughout your career
· An excellent 'refer a friend scheme'
If this role is suitable to you and your requirements, please apply today by calling (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services