Connex Education are currently looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant with experience supporting Primary and Secondary aged pupils with a variety of SEND, such as; ASD, Learning Difficulties, Communication Difficulties and Challenging Behaviour.
The role will be to join a special needs school around the Wednsebury area .
This role is long term starting ASAP
The successful SEND TA will be responsible for planning resources and adapting the curriculum to suit the pupil's specific learning needs so exceptional national primary curriculum knowledge is hugely beneficial.
This role will involve taking an extremely proactive approach in planning and organising the learning experience of a SEND pupil.
The successful candidate will
- Hold a Level 2, 3 or above in Education or equivalent.
- Have experience of working with children with SEND and Autism in a mainstream, SEND or residential setting that can be referenced
- Be resilient and be able to work on either 1:1 or 2:1 basis
- Hold certificates or CPD in SEND
Connex Education will offer you, in return:
- Fantastic, free CPD opportunities and courses
- Competitive rates of pay between £60-£75
- A personal, dedicated education consultant
- An excellent refer a friend scheme
It would be advantageous if you hold a full, UK driving license.
If you believe this role would be suitable to yourself then please dont hesitate call the Birmingham team on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)