Formed in 2002 by luxury cruise industry veterans Frank Del Rio, Joe Watters and Bob Binder, Oceania Cruises is the world's largest upper premium cruise line.
Finest Cuisine at Sea, Destination Immersion Specialists and Intimate & Luxurious Ships are the pillars that define Oceania Cruises' five-star product, positioning the line as the cruise company of choice for travellers seeking a truly refined and casually elegant travel experience.
Featuring a fleet of warm and luxurious ships, Oceania Cruises offers an unrivalled vacation experience renowned for both its gourmet culinary program inspired by Master Chef Jacques Pépin and its array of destination-rich itineraries spanning the globe.
Seasoned world travellers are drawn to Oceania Cruises' diverse voyages, which call on more than 330 ports across Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific and the Americas. Spacious and elegant accommodations aboard the 684-guest Regatta, Insignia and Nautica and the 1,250-guest Marina and Riviera invite guests to explore the world in unparalleled comfort and style.
By being part of NCLH, our competitive benefits packages offer you and your family the opportunity to stay healthy and thrive both personally and professionally.JOB SUMMARY
Providing reservations and guest service support for our travel partners and guests from our UK, European and Middle Eastern Markets both on the telephone and via email. We are looking for a committed individual who wishes to develop within a growing business and industry. The ideal applicant will ideally have a travel background, an understanding of the cruise industry and will have worked in a reservations / call-centre environment.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day to day contact with travel agents and guests by telephone and email.
- Manage email inboxes and reply to incoming emails in a timely manner.
- Responsible for selling and processing cruise bookings from travel agents and direct clients.
- Drive sales and provide high level of customer service.
- Show knowledge of the product.
- Book and amend flights using Sabre.
- Add hotels, transfers and shore excursions to bookings using NVS software.
- Liaise with other departments where necessary.
- Participate, where required in consumer events, exhibitions and ship visits.
- Multi-task orientated.
- Computer literate: experience with Microsoft Office is essential.
- Travel industry and general geographical knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a small team is paramount.
- Customer service or Sales background, preferable a minimum of two years' experience.
- Clear and concise grammar in all written communications and booking notes.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong communication skills with a professional telephone manner.
- Flexible and adaptable to company requirements.
- Flexibility to work Saturdays and Bank Holidays on a rota basis.
**If you do not hear back from us within five working days of sending us your application, it means that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.**