Account Director - Internal Communications & B2B AgencyLocation:
London based agency, with scope for remote/flexible workingSalary:
Up to £55,000 basic depending on experience plus a range of benefitsAbout the Internal Communications Agency
Exciting opportunity for a talented Account Director to join a dynamic and multi-award-winning internal communications and B2B agency. This leading agency specialises in internal communications strategies and campaigns for employee audiences. Their work for clients also spans B2B marketing and thought leadership content. They work with an impressive array of leading organisations similar to Deloitte, Virgin Trains and Samsung. Working across integrated channels, this progressive agency creates strategic and compelling content for their clients. The new Account Director will be joining an agile agency with a very collaborative, inclusive, and friendly culture.About the Account Director role
This is an exciting new role within the client services team, created due to growth. The Account Director will be a pivotal member of the team, working across key client accounts.Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- Apply a strategic approach to growing relationships and revenues from client accounts.
- Develop client briefs and integrated plans, working collaboratively with internal colleagues in creative and strategy.
- Line manage an account manager, with scope to further grow the team.
- Manage budgets and commercials on key accounts and projects.
- Contribute to new business strategies and pitches.
You'll be experienced in either internal or B2B marketing/communications, ideally with agency experience. That said, in-house candidates will also be considered.Key Skills and Experience needed for the Account Director role:
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at or call . Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
- Experience within internal communications and/or B2B marketing and comms.
- Track record of growing revenues through strategic account management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Commercial acumen, and knowledge of account management processes.
- Line management experience, with strong mentoring attributes.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.